Wapun Meadow Already wrote several letters to you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the male lifted his head from the water, eyes closed as he drew in a deep breath, the scent hit him—and, moments later, so did a voice. In a matter of seconds, his eyes were open and staring at the female, hackles raising immediately whilst his body stiffened. Her question went in one ear and right out the other, immediately after which his hackles started to smooth out and his glare shifted to a wide-eyed gaze; the emotions that swam in the depths of his eyes were unreadable, the number of individual feelings overwhelming and creating a mess of a combination.

“You—” What do you say to a ghost? “—You’re supposed to be dead.” Had Desna lied? No, she wouldn’t have done that… would she? Again, his hackles raised and he took a step towards her, eyes narrowing back into a glare. It’d been so long since he’d last visited his sister’s home that he didn’t even recognise his own niece. To him, at the moment, she was merely a ghost standing before him, an apparition capable of disappearing at any given moment—just as she’d appeared and disappeared before, when he was a child, and then again when he was beaten down and begging for help. How long until she disappeared again?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - June 18, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - June 18, 2019, 08:13 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - June 19, 2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 03, 2019, 10:25 PM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 12, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Xan - July 14, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: Already wrote several letters to you - by Arlette - July 14, 2019, 07:49 AM