Northstar Vale A Quiet Place
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The male had only been half asleep for a minute, but he must have caught himself sleeping since his eyes did flash open when a new scent aroused in his nose. Connor groaned in annoyance as he forced his large body to stand where he once was resting to see what this stranger wanted. He didn't see who it was yet but he figured that this stranger wasn't friendly or wanted him out of this unmarked territory since they made a 'tsk' sound. The cinnamon male turned his large head with his green orbs following where he was going, only for them to lay upon a dark male with a scar over his face. Connor blinked for a bit but he soon regained his senses and decided to do this wolf a favor by asking the questions first.

"Don't tell me," He began, "but are you part of a group that has unclaimed territory in this certain spot because you don't have to ask me, I will leave." He tried to hold back his annoyance since all he was running into was unclaimed pack territories and he had to leave every single time. Connor's expression was a bit tired but he forced himself to look interested in the stranger's answer. The muscular man kept his tail low, he didn't want to show aggression just yet since he doesn't know this wolf and he shouldn't be assuming the worst but at this point, it is hard not to.
Messages In This Thread
A Quiet Place - by Connor - June 20, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: A Quiet Place - by Danny - June 20, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: A Quiet Place - by Connor - June 21, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: A Quiet Place - by Danny - June 24, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: A Quiet Place - by Connor - June 25, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: A Quiet Place - by Danny - July 07, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: A Quiet Place - by Connor - July 11, 2019, 03:44 PM