Ankyra Sound Every good thing, I kill it good
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
@Illidan, fake Alpha challenge to anyone reading!

He had been here long enough. With all the excitement heading their way after the previous alpha had caused a ruckus with another pack - for whatever reason, it had something to do with puppies long before Vengeance had even known of of either pack, long before he had joined - Vengeance had decided to test out the new leader. The previous Beta, Illidan. 

With this time here, he had eyeballed a certain location that seemed prime for a battle. The ground was flat enough, there wasn't much of any clearing but this one should do well enough so neither would get tripped up on clutter on the ground.

For a moment he stood, thinking of what was the best course of action... and once he was pleased with what he had came up with, the brute lifted his head to the heavens, and for the first time in his history, sang a gruesom, dark, deep melody to summon the Alpha. A long and sombre song that echoed as far as the lands would stretch.

He'd test this pack to see if it was worth his effort to stay... test the alpha once and for all for his loyalty and soon to be efforts against their possible enemy should they come to the border seeking retribution for Caiaphais' actions.
Messages In This Thread
Every good thing, I kill it good - by Vengeance - June 25, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Every good thing, I kill it good - by Illidan - June 26, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Every good thing, I kill it good - by Vengeance - June 26, 2019, 06:14 PM