Whitefish River I wish I found some chords in an order that is new
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Evergreen @Ira 
Would it be okay to backdate to the 12th?

He had completely avoided this side of the mountains since the fall of the plateau, the wounds still much too painful to even think about returning. But, he knew @Aditya (for reference) would eventually be headed toward Easthollow, and he thought it would be redundant and a waste of time to head that way himself. So, he had crossed through the vale and over the other side of the mountains, unable to bring himself close to the plateau. But, when he neared the river, he couldnt resist the draw to visit and see if things had changed since his reign on the plateau from where it flowed. Upon inspection, he realized immediately that things had most definitely changed; a pack claimed the river now, it seemed, and was curious to see who they were. Plus, he was out here to make alliances, and this seemed like as good of an opportunity as any.

He stopped just short of the borders and lifted his head to release a howl for the leaders.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new - by RIP Kavik - June 25, 2019, 06:42 PM