Whitefish River I wish I found some chords in an order that is new
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Of course, Kavik replied, offering quick nod. It is definitely something for you two to discuss with your pack, as I will discuss it with mine. There needed to be trust to build a strong alliance, and that meant keeping everyone in the loop. 

As for her next question, Kavik wasn't sure there was much of an answer for her. We are a peaceful pack; we don't strive to cause problems with anyone. I have been travelling some to try and form more alliances, actually. He shrugged a little. I wouldn't say we're different from any other peaceful pack, really. It probably made them seem boring, but boring was safe, and safe was what mattered most to him. 

He turned to Evergreen as he spoke. It is about a two day trip, Kavik answered. There is a mountain pass that goes east from the plateau that should take you fairly easily through the mountains, then you follow the valley south and then east to the creek; you will find us there. He knew the pass well, having used it frequently when he reigned over the plateau. That felt like a lifetime ago, which reminded him: Last summer, fall, and winter, I led a pack on the plateau. Our numbers dwindled towards the end of winter, and we were taken over by a band of cunning and relentless coyotes. They had been a nuisance for some time before the attack. You should keep an eye out for them come winter. He had lost so much, and he hated for another pack to suffer the same outcome.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I found some chords in an order that is new - by RIP Kavik - August 13, 2019, 05:33 PM