Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The large man had got acquainted with this new lifestyle that Teekon provided, though his first few encounters with this new place gave him a doubtful impression. To him, first impressions were important, but if one makes up for it later down the line, he will always accept their new turn and understand them better. Loki was the first wolf to give him a paw of kindness on the first try, and Connor greatly appreciated it, thus Connor would repay that kindness with gratitude, loyalty and most of all, friendship. The pair seemed to be inseparable and he loved the smaller male's company as he gave good insight and seemed to be always positive, but he was quite a handful to which the man didn't mind.

But on their travels, they met another kind wolf named Rhælla, who had shown that she was not only humble, but quite capable of handling herself and Connor respected that fully. Now that he Loki and Rhælla had met, they seemed to get along with each other quite well and Connor quite liked the company of his companions. However, after the pair seemed to have met up with her again after they departed from here to continue with their own travels. But the two friends seemed to have stumbled into her again, and Connor gave a hardtail wag since he wanted to make sure that he was welcoming to her. The titan made sure to walk up to her and give a respectful dip of his head before he craned his head back up to meet her gaze. There seemed to be a gathering of some sorts both Connor and Loki seemed to find that the young girl had found herself other companions along her own journey.

The giant male looked down upon her with approving eyes, "well, I didn't know that you have attracted others to you with your charisma," he complimented like a parent congratulated their child on an achievement. He then turned to Loki, "there seems to be plenty of new faces around, try not to rocket at them like a puppy stumbling out of the den for the first time," he teased his friend in good fun.
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Connor - June 26, 2019, 09:17 PM