Whitewater Gorge viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly"
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor blinked, he felt a bit of tension coming from Rhælla, he figured his comment was harmless enough and he felt a little uncomfortable. Questions were pecking at his head like a bunch of crows, what did I say? Am I overwhelming? Am I too nice? Am I annoying? Connor shouldn't let this stuff get to him, the man realizes that he cannot please everyone, besides, what Lokie told him when they first met put him at ease so the titan forced himself to look as though he wasn't bothered. The man instead decided to take a step backward a little bit to make sure that Rhælla was comfortable around him, and he made sure that the other wolves that were there were comfortable with him too. The young she-wolf had introduced another wolf that was there by the name of Padma, to which Padma introduced herself briefly and Connor caught onto that.

"Pleasure to be meeting you​," he said with a dip of his head, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable either. He made sure he looked as relaxed as he could since he could sense a bit of resentment from her towards him. Connor began wondering to himself, I am not THAT large, am I? Hey don't blame me, blame my father, he thought to himself, he didn't realize that he was being a bit overdramatic with himself. But Connor didn't dwell on her feelings, he instead turned to the wolf that mattered to him, Lokie, who was, of course, being his usual energetic self. Lokie was obviously happy to meet strangers since the last look he gave him after his warning showed him no promises. The cinnamon male gave a playful eye roll at Lokie, his friend could not be controlled no matter how hard he tried so he just gave up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: viii. "i am sorry someone loved you badly" - by Connor - July 01, 2019, 03:51 PM