Shadewood gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Cry eeeeeeeeeee here we go angst incoming

Night had draped the land in midnight blues when the fallen empress drifted from the tenebrosity, melding into the moonlight. She appeared as ethereal as ever, perhaps, but lost, ambivalent, a ghost who'd misplaced her motivation - she often fled the den during the dark hours, slithering through the whispering keep as it muttered and rattled to her, whisking away her thoughts into the air.

Raziel.

She did not know where she stood; not now, when their rule had seemed to crumble and the state of the pack was in disarray, a puzzle lacking a vital piece - unable to be driven to completion. She had thought, here, that they were safe from harm. This was intended as a sanctuary, not simply for her, her husband, others... but for her children. But Minori had temporarily risen to lead while Cry had fallen, and despite her present trust in the warrior, she... it did not feel right. It did not feel right.

So with a rabbit hanging limp from betwixt ivory jaws, she dove back toward the den, chuffing lightly in search of the man she had pledged her love.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing - by Gwen - June 28, 2019, 07:24 AM