Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Delusion made her speak like this. It had to be. And he couldn't fathom what had brought her to this brink so fast, but it couldn't be the two measly deaths of these fuckers. Having some Family was better than none, wasn't it? He would reason with himself these things as she spoke, and he would tell himself this bullets she shot at him would miss, despite the pools of blood blossoming just where his heart lie. She wouldn't ever know how much and how many he had lost, and nor would she know that he cared enough for her to not want to lose her too. It was sick, yea. It was demented, almost. But regardless of this little temper tantrum she was having, he wouldn't ever turn down another Sahira. Even if in the end, they turned him down like the pathetic worms that they ended up devolving into, anyways.
Let me speak in a way she could not defy-
He swallowed, his silence bating well after her emotional waste was thrown at him with apathetic rile. And even so, he let it marinate some more. She had turned and begun to leave, and he watched her go. 
And on his lips peeked a smile. Not one so noticable by her, as she turned and left him in the woods a seemingly forsaken bastard. But it came and floated away as he knew she would return, eventually. He had already brought her attention to him, and accessed a broken piece of her that wouldn't fade so easily as the smile had. No, she was already in him, yes. But he too, was in her. 

And that was all he needed. 

Taking as much resolve as he had left, he acknowledged Krynn with the width of his auds tracking her station before he too headed out after Alula. He couldn't risk Krynn taking his mind away from this mission- or rather he couldn't risk losing his focus, as the Mortician's Image was his crippling drug. He needed to remain focused. 

"Alula, wait-" he called out to her before disappearing into the forestry too.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning] - by Priest - July 25, 2019, 08:22 AM