Shadewood Trouble the water
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
With the several charades and roles he had to play, being a talkative one was never his most favorite. His silver tongue hadn't been quite as polished as Slade's, but he was grateful to the behemoth for giving him those debauchary lessons so long ago. He rememered them all. 

"I see," he commented in polite remark to both her admission and her entailing of her certain qualities and stats. He knew how useful she could be should she simply provide what this pack needed, but the diamond was absolutely flexible she alluded to, and was capapble of surviving despite her dainty musculature. He knew well enough not to assume by sight, and she was no exception. "You would be surprised how many can be fed with the skill of an adept worker, miss Corra. My wife, before she went under labor, would bring in fowl and varmin alike, regardless of how she was conscious she was of the numbers who would partake in her meals. Due to her diligence, plenty who could hunt larger had strength to bring down the bigger meals."  A smile welded onto obsidian lips without much harm. The circle of work was clear in this pack, and he had no objective to it. Especially when they all took care of themselves. He kept his eye on their activities; and much more was known unto him than what he allowed the 'Family' to know. 

"However, I know your vocalities are what bring you such a wonderful allure; and for you choosing my abode to lay in, I am appreciative of it. I only hope we can make progress, Corra. I want progress for this pack, and if you are my key to bringing that about, I can't imagine what level of reassurance that would bring me." He knew eventually he would die- he wasn't too old to fight or kill, but he wasn't as swift as the newer blood in the world. He bulked up quite a bit from his trainings with @Reiner, and often times he wondered what the brute was doing that held his time so long. He hadn't been able to train with him, but instead used what he had learned to hone his ability in being a growing powerhouse.

"I don't believe there is anything of dire importance that would require your attention to detail- we are currently allied by the Melonii, but we haven't had contact with them for quite some time." He considered informing her that Amaya was currently running recon for them in this event, as he opted to be safer knowing who was behind this assault on @Phex, but he considered calling it off since it had happened so long ago. "I am indeed a father. A boy and  girl belong to both my wife and I, and I just wish the best for us all, to be honest."
Messages In This Thread
Trouble the water - by Amaya - June 30, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 01, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 10, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 11, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 12, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 12, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 14, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 17, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 25, 2019, 09:20 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 30, 2019, 01:43 PM