Golden Glade Goodbye doesn't have to be forever
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Rye was not aware that Quixote or Raven were aware of his plans to leave, nor was he aware pups had been born. In truth, he'd been blind to the fact there was pups at all, besides the younger kids brought from the other pack but they were almost full adults right? Well, it was too late now, no going back and as Quixote approached Rye sat up straight and bow his head. Giving what respects he could before Rye laid anything out as fact. He was ready, fur laid back, feet planted firm and mind made up. It was time for him to leave, "I called you here to tell you that I'm leaving," He stated bluntly, no use sugar coating it. 

"I'm going to join Towhees' pack, so I haven't completely abandoned you yet," It was an attempt at humor, though Rye was sure it probably fell flat on his ears, nevertheless he powered through his goodbye speech. He searched for a reason why he wanted to join her, was it to help her? Well yeah of course but that can't be the only reason, no surely not. Rye took a moment of silence, he looked at Quixote as if asking for the answer to something only Rye could give. Then it donned on him, he wanted to join for Towhee, to be near to her. The realization was late, very late but now wasn't the time to dottle, Quixote was waiting.

He sobered up and cleared his throat, looking at Quixote in a much more proper manner. "I wanted to say thank you, for granting me a home within Redhawks. I'm debted to you, anything you ask of me, I'll do my best to comply." He said with a gentle smile. Rye offered his services, whatever that may be, to Quixote as a show of good faith, he wanted his relationship with Redhawks to be as solid as it was before his departure and if a little favor helps things along, then so be it.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 01, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Quixote - July 06, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 06, 2019, 05:11 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Quixote - July 08, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 08, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Quixote - July 10, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Goodbye doesn't have to be forever - by Rye - July 11, 2019, 11:39 AM