Herbalists' Cache Please take me back
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
Stars pepper his eyes; darkness circling the corner of his vision akin to shadows slowly engulfing his sight.

His body is heavy, he imagines this must be how it feels to be squished by someone like Kavik. Each step takes the majority of his strength, yet he powers through because he must. Helios hears the stumble, the wheeze. It is why he called out his sibling's name. He knows Zephyr must be here. 'Please.' A silent beg, to the stars, maybe.

The raven boy stumbles, barely walking with jaws agape and panting breathes towards the location he heard the noise. Frozen still, he finds Zephyr on the ground, clutching earth as if it is a lifeline. Silver muzzle stained an eerie reminder of what transpired hours and hours ago.

« I... » He heaves, approaching slowly and screaming at his own body for feeling impossible to move. « Found you. » With one last step, Helios collapses before the silver pup, tucking his muzzle to Zephyr's cheek and breathing in desperately.
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
Messages In This Thread
Please take me back - by Helios - July 01, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: Please take me back - by Zephyr - July 07, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Please take me back - by Helios - July 10, 2019, 12:27 PM