Swiftcurrent Creek This is the only land my mind could find
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He was pulled from his sullen thoughts as his attention was immediately drawn to the odd sensation on his toe. It was soon followed by sounds from his tiny son that made his unhappiness very clear to the alpha. Sorry, son, you won't find any food there, he said quietly, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear him. He lowered his head and began to gently lick the hungry pup, hoping he could soothe him despite the fact that he was unable to help in the meal department, at least not directly right now. He couldn't do much for the pups in the early stages except provide warmth and protection and keep their mother fed, but he tried his best to make up for that.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by RIP Kavik - July 05, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - August 16, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - August 30, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 04:56 PM