Swiftcurrent Creek but before you shoot please warn us
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Lainie was startled by the ferocity with which her sister shoved her face against her And after a moment of tense muscles she relaxed and snuggled into her. She could hear the pain in Polaris's voice and it hurt just as badly if not more than the fact that their brothers had just left without a word. She didn't know what to do but she wanted someone to tell what she had seen to. Polaris wasn't the one though, she didn't want to be responsible for telling Polaris the awfulness she had witnessed. "Zeph did something really bad...he probably got scared. I dunno why Helios would go" she didn't want to explain further than that and it could be heard in how her tone sounded tense and cold. She paused a moment and gently tried to tickle her sister though she stopped only a few seconds into it, not feeling up to it. "I'm here Polaris, I'm not going anywhere...they'll be back, they wouldn't do this forever" she tried to provide some hope her own voice shaking from the effort of trying to be strong.
Messages In This Thread
but before you shoot please warn us - by RIP Polaris - July 03, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 04, 2019, 09:18 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 06, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 19, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 24, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: but before you shoot please warn us - by Lainie - July 29, 2019, 02:14 PM