Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor noticed that Lokie had slowed down for him which made Connor feel bad about himself, he didn't want to be having difficulty climbing mountains, it was his pride and joy. Where he came from the terrain was much tougher than this, he couldn't understand why he was having a bit of trouble, Lokie's comment didn't help either, "to be honest, I am not as small as I use to be," he replied with a little chuckle, it was true, when he was smaller, he could do this with his eyes closed. The titan knew he had to adapt to this and come up with strategies for conquering mountains, and he was willing to do so. Connor waited a bit so he could have enough space to continue his path, once Lokie was at enough distance, Connor inhaled and exhaled slowly, he then readied his pounce. The cinnamon male ricochets from one rock to another with an orderly fashion, with his claws scraping the rock each time he landed. 

He found this successful but something he would have to get used to, but it got him up to the top where Lokie already was. His friend commented how there wasn't much up here and he was right, but the experience was what made it for him, "it was the journey that made it worth it right?" He smiled, he wasn't tired, in fact, he was full of energy, he could do this for hours. The man made his way to the edge of the mountain and looked over the horizon, the feeling of home was overwhelming to him. Connor closed his eyes and took a long breath, the mountain air was fresh and he loved it, the feeling of being on a great rock was something magical to him. The large male opened his emerald eyes and looked at his best friend, "the view is everything where I come from," he began, "it was fun being on top, quite literally." He finished and moved his head to look at the horizon once more.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Connor - July 04, 2019, 07:52 PM