Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was feeling uncomfortable as the went down the mountain, but he knew he couldn't dwell on those feelings since he had to concentrate on going down the mountain and choosing the right path to for the both of them to get down safely. His movements were slow and careful, he felt young and small again even though he wasn't old, his claws scraped along the rocks as he used them for a better grip. His bounds were as elegant as a deer with each leap arcing his body and landing on his pads.

Lokie had apologized for suggesting such an idea to Connor, but by the time he could reply he was already at the base looking at Lokie making sure that he got down safely. But he knew he had to address it, "Lokie, I would never eat you, even if I was starving to death," he began with a sigh, "to me, when a friend dies, we bury him or her into the Earth out of respect, so they can rest in peace, I don't think it would be all that peaceful in my stomach." He said, although none of what he said was a joke, but he wanted to make sure that his friend knew that he was being sincere, "you are my best friend, I would never think less of you, not even if you wished that I would eat you if you were dead." He said with a soft smile and soft eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Connor - July 11, 2019, 04:51 PM