Dawnlark Plains movies are pretty much all sequels now.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
There was something about her that appeared to be dismissive -- not overly so, but maybe a slight tone to her voice that made it seem like she had better things to do and better places to be. And yet, she was here. Maybe it was just her casual demeanor; she was flippant in her description of their present location, which just served to make Breccan wonder about her -- was she a traveler? Or was she a pack wolf, who was from somewhere superior? And he couldn't help but return to this particular question: why had she been gazing so intently at her reflection?

Suffice it to say, he was intrigued by her -- isn't that how it always goes? Had she been more engaged in their interaction, he might not have thought anything of it. But instead, he wanted to know more about her. She asked where he originated from, and he replied as he moved towards the edge of the creek, coming to rest with his toes in the water. "I'm from southwest of here -- long story short, my family up and moved, and I'm on my own now," he said, leaning down to take a drink once he had answered.

After he had slaked his thirst with a few hearty sips, he lifted his head and angled his orange gaze in her direction. "What brings you to this crappy place?"
Messages In This Thread
movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - July 12, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 27, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 28, 2019, 07:42 PM