Dawnlark Plains movies are pretty much all sequels now.
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
"They left you behind?" the girl asked, and Breccan back-tracked mentally and analyzed what he had said. He hadn't meant it that way, but the words he had chosen had made it seem like he had been abandoned, rather than making the decision himself. "Oh, no, not exactly," he clarified. "We moved to be closer to my mom's family, and once we settled there, I decided to take off and see the world." He grinned as he spoke; he missed his parents and his siblings, but he was glad to be exploring, even if some of the places he ventured to were duds like this field.

He followed her gaze in the direction of a distant mountain range, where she claimed to be settling with her friend. "That's cool. Have you had any luck yet?" he asked; she was alone, which meant she hadn't rounded up any "strays" recently, but that didn't meant she hadn't already recruited someone and sent them to the peak. Either way, he made a note of the location she had mentioned, adding it to the list of already-present packs he had detected so far in his journey.

"I'm Breccan, by the way," he added a moment later, since introductions hadn't officially been made yet.
Messages In This Thread
movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 06, 2019, 07:38 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 07, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 12, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - July 13, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 13, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - July 27, 2019, 07:41 AM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: movies are pretty much all sequels now. - by Breccan - August 28, 2019, 07:42 PM