Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
short quick post! It only made sense that he’d follow her after all! It’s a phone post so I’ll fix it up once I’m back on the laptop!! Sorry for any odities from autocorrect!!

Finally the decision was made to go back to Rusaka after all. To quit looking for the bitch who had started it all over passed grudges to take care what was, as he thought, to be most important. Although he kept his mouth shut on certain opinions of his as of now, it wouldn’t be long until his voice would be heard on such triffle wandering to find a corpse out in the fields. Especially one that had caused as much trouble as this - the dark male who was now seated as Alpha was no help either. 

All this had brought more more trouble than necessary. Vengeance had half the mind to find this Caiaphas and make sure she no longer drew breath to end it all himself, to snuff out Vercingetorix’s flame too - but it would be cathartic should Raleska do so herself.

Following the dark, enraged, little girl back to the lands he was forced to call home in the past month, Vengeance was silent. No one asked his opinion or for his advice, and perhaps for the best. His lack of empathy of family bonds would not aid in their decisions after all. 

As Raleska called, he stood silently behind her. A dark tall shadow in her wake, itching... waiting... piercing molten rubies watching for movement that would soon come from around. Waiting to see her next action... if he should be called to action or wait on the sidelines further.
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Vengeance - July 06, 2019, 12:21 PM