Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau felt like she were in mourning though nobody had truly died, she missed Illidan and seeing Verx there instead of him hurt. She'd had utmost faith in Illidan that he could do this, so she was shell shocked when she saw Verx defeat Illidan like it was easy. She knew it was naive to have joined the pack for one wolf alone but felt in her heart it was what she needed to do to be there for her friend during that difficult time. Now he was gone and she was left behind in a world she didn't understand and began to feel afraid of as chaos erupted between everyone. 

Cadeau hadn't ever met any of Illidan's family before and so seeing his sister confronting Verx was quite the surprise to her. In a way it brought relief seeing someone voice out about all this, her almond eyes watching Raleska speak against him. She swallowed nervously as the tension grew thicker and thicker, feeling unsure of what she should do. Cadeau had no desire to challenge anyone but she wanted answers, why had Illidan not fought for his place? She didn't say anything, Cadeau didn't have all the pieces and she knew it would be unwise to make enemies among Rusalka if she lived here.

Should she even stay? What was keeping her here? Papa... what am I supposed to do? She frowned and bowed her head, shaking it. She shouldn't be here, she should be out there looking for Illidan and offering her support...

But he left her here, perhaps she wasn't as needed as she had thought and for some reason that hurt. She knew she had strong feelings for him and the fact it clouded her was a mistake in itself. Cadeau stayed to watch the challenge, standing a safe distance away with a nervous energy coiling down her spine.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Cadeau - July 12, 2019, 09:55 AM