Golden Glade Elivagar.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
In spite of all the hurt feelings and broken ties that had come with their flight to join the Redhawks, there was no doubt that it had been one of the best moves Liffey had ever decided to make. She hadn't felt so comfortable in her surroundings--her own skin even--since she had been very, very young. The only moments in her life that had compared were the times she and Rannoch spent alone together, or that she spent alone with one or more of her children. Liffey would never regret running away from home to set out on her adolescent adventures back when she'd been a yearling, but never again would she ever think she ought to be anywhere other than with her family.

And that showed now in the way she simply smiled at Towhee's hesitance. She was alpha and could make these decisions to let an outsider within their borders, yes. But more than that, she was confident that even if Raven and Quixote didn't want any visitors, she would still belong here. She wouldn't somehow lose her standing or her acceptance and be cast out for one wrong move. "I'll give them the head's up," Liffey offered, "I can at least give you a little tour, in any case." Tilting her head back, Liffey howled to let @Raven and @Quixote know that she was bringing Towhee by, then gestured her cousin to follow as she dropped her head level again.

As she began to walk, a curious conundrum came to her then. How to make sure Towhee could read her lips while they were moving? Liffey pondered this for a moment, but when no brilliant solutions came to her, she simply did her best to walk with her face pointed at her cousin and to only speak when Towhee was looking. "I heard you have a couple of little ones of your own now? Sort of?" Liffey asked conversationally.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 12, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 12, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 13, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 20, 2019, 10:04 AM