Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
we are biding our time, for these myths to unwind
248 Posts
Ooc —
weejay liked the sound of a secret log -- or even better, a secret garden (never you pesky people mind there was already a book that coined this term). the idea of travelling down a log unseen, and finding a concealed den.. well... it sounded like an awfully great adventure; weejay's expression was wide with interest.

"i want to see that," she chirped, barely able to keep up with the constant flux of their discussion; she liked that it was tit for tat -- the conversation wasn't one-sided. for every question she had, he had an answer and a following question. weejay found herself kind of liking this game, where they learned bits and pieces about themselves. it was like they were already becoming fast friends -- and all over a flower.

how many flowers did she have? weejay scrunched her face, but she wasn't good at counting. "um. there's a lot! i have some goldenrod, and some lilies, and there's a few clovers -- they're really pretty but greedy with water, and the oconees don't like them.." she trailed off, realizing rattling off these flowers probably meant nothing to aengus. "can you come see them sometime? maybe i can put those in there, too?" she motioned to the crumply, wrinkly flowers that aengus had procured for her.
so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul,
so that when it is cold, you wont feel so alone
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 10:09 PM