Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
He was very much aware of the shadow that followed him, lately the woman had come and joined him on his excursions on days that he left Rusalkan borders. She made no attempt to hide her presence from the bear-ish man, nor did he mind the companion either. His following was small, but it was better than nothing. One step at a time, he would make a pack of his own, more organised than Rusalka, more to his taste, and this one would be with him so long as she continued to follow.

Thankfully his wanderings had had been rewarded. The sanguin hooded female made her presence clear as they crossed paths. A triforce of individuals caped in shadows, a small meeting of mercenaries with their own missions in mind. In response the grimy male smiled, yellow fangs glinting against the light of the insects that pranced around.

I've found another to aid in your ursa problem. Behind him the black tipped tail flicked in Alion's direction, introducing the ginger with the icy stare (I'm assuming he hasn't met Anna so for now he'll only assume Alison is following!). Anything new to add; or have you dropped your thirst for comupance. He spoke loud enough to ensure that Alison would hear what the plan was, what he had use for her coming up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by Vengeance - July 09, 2019, 04:08 PM