Stone Circle It's like drinking a My Little Pony
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
It was difficult not to feel a twinge of softness for the child. His eager expressions were all it would take for Piper’s heart to soar out of her chest. She wanted nothing more than to indulge every last desire that young Newt had. If she could have given him the world on a silver platter, she likely would have. In the back of her mind, the young Redleaf woman imagined her newest siblings growing to be like Newt – developing that curiosity and intrigue – and her heart seemed to soar at the possibility of it.

“Important, hmm? Then I definitely think we ought to go see them,” Piper confirmed with a confident bobbing of her head. Newt had gone on to explain that there were large prey animals that they would be required to sneak around. The wildfire girl wondered if it was safe enough to take him along, or if his parents would have some words with her about letting their boy just do as he pleased. It wasn’t really her job to parent him, but she would take him under her wing and make sure that she did everything in her power to keep him safe.

A quick smile stretched along the Redleaf’s muzzle.

“You know, if those big mean prey animals try anything funny, I’ll make sure to keep you safe,” Piper promised to newt with a soft nudging of her nose against his cheek. She had never really been the best at sneaking around, but then again… she had never really tried.
Messages In This Thread
It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 10, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 19, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 25, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 25, 2019, 05:08 PM