Cerulean Cape This road I’m on
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor noticed how the male seemed to be struggling a bit, and when he turned to face him, there was dripping seawater all around his nose after failed attempts. The cinnamon male wasn't going to jump to conclusions already about what he was doing and he didn't want to make him feel like he was doing a horrible job and was in desperate need of pointers. The giant male decided to slowly weave his way into that conversation so he doesn't sound too pushy or intruding, "a pleasure to be meeting you Daegon, my name is Connor." He said with a dip of his head and a welcoming gaze, Connor was desperate that people were at least comfortable with him being around them, he knew not everyone was going to like him, but if they were going to be a pack, they had to get used to each other's presence.

The man had made his way over to the shore where Daegon was trying to catch a fish, he peered into the water, he could see fish swimming about back and forth as if they were teasing them. Connor frowned, "slimy little things," he muttered as he looked up to Daegon, sympathizing with the male, it was true that Connor had a hard time with fish but with living in the mountains, it was essential to learn how. He wanted to make conversation with him, "back where I come from it was a norm to learn how to catch them, and believe me I had my fair share of slip-ups," he added, remembering the time he almost drowned because his foot slipped and his head got caught between two rocks, it was rather embarrassing.
Messages In This Thread
This road I’m on - by Daegon - July 11, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: This road I’m on - by Connor - July 11, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: This road I’m on - by Daegon - July 14, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: This road I’m on - by Connor - July 16, 2019, 11:39 AM