King Elk Forest mississippi-less-ly.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey knew in her heart that Wisteria was gone. The grasp they'd had on their daughter had been tentative at best, even when the girl had first agreed to come back to the Plateau with them. In a way, it wasn't even surprising that Wisp had abandoned them. She didn't seem suited for pack life anymore--at least, not the type of pack that the Redhawks and Frostfurs had built. Liffey knew from her mother that there were plenty of wolves in the world that Wisteria's behavior would be right at home with, and she hoped her daughter might find her way into one of those, or anywhere really. So long as she was safe and happy, wherever the road took her.

All that being said, Liffey couldn't help but search. It wouldn't bring her daughter back, knowing which way she had gone or what landmarks she had passed along the way, but she wanted to know still if for no other reason than it was a comfort to know as much about her childrens' lives as possible. Half a day of hunting had yielded her nothing, however. Feeling defeated, the alpha paused near the edge of a stream to swallow a few mouthfuls of water before straightening again and looking off into the woods, wondering where to turn next.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mississippi-less-ly. - by Liffey - July 16, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: mississippi-less-ly. - by Cinder - July 27, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: mississippi-less-ly. - by Liffey - July 28, 2019, 07:33 AM
RE: mississippi-less-ly. - by Cinder - August 07, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: mississippi-less-ly. - by Liffey - August 16, 2019, 05:52 PM