Ankyra Sound First Things First
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
The response she received was just as cold as the first causing the smile on her lips to twitch. If every wolf was like this in Rusalka it made since why Vengeance had picked this pack out of all the others for his temporary stay. Truth be told, she couldn't say she wouldn't act the same if the roles were reverse so she didn't let the attitude get to her.

I was hoping to learn about the structure of your pack...and if you have met someone who might have lived here? He went by Vengeance. Seeing how her little facade wasn't working well anyway, she had no plans to stretch out the encounter like originally planned. But hey, if it was over sooner she had no complaints. Short and sweet, that's how she liked things.

Alice did gain the feeling that he wasn't going to let her slide with no name once more so her face lit up as if she realized she had forgotten something, I'm sorry, where are my manors. You may call me Annalise. Was she really going by her sister's name? ...well it was better than sitting around trying to think of something better and getting caught in a lie for hesitating.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
First Things First - by Alison - July 18, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: First Things First - by RIP Kaertok - July 18, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: First Things First - by Alison - July 18, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: First Things First - by RIP Kaertok - July 18, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: First Things First - by Alison - July 19, 2019, 11:16 AM