Sun Mote Copse One breath, it'll just break it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
The call shattered the morning.  Niamh and Bronco had gone off to travel a short ways together, a trip that his mate hoped would bring their son further in line.  He was a wild one, all energy.  This left Colt with @Nellie, not that he was complaining.  His baby girl was the light of his life and every moment he could he spent helping her to learn and grow.

Now he was had positioned her in the rendezvous and was watching her play with the other children.  As soon as that call rang, he shot a look at whoever else was there, but gave a silent nod.  I got this.  He hadn't known if Wildfire's wayward daughter would return, but he had been dreading it.  This was not good news that he was going to be forced to give.

Suddenly rather tired, Colt jogged slowly, meeting her a short while later and stopping to stand a short distance away from the stormy ex-Regent.  Kiwi. He began, then broke off.  Shit, how did you even say it?

'Where's my mom, Colt.'  The words that left the girl were icy, which even despite the circumstances of the news he was going to give, rubbed him the wrong way.  What the fuck was her problem?  She was the one who ran off to who knows where rather than sticking around and helping her pack.

Reigning in any annoyance, he tried to keep his tone understanding.  She passed.  It was an illness, not too far back.  I'm sorry.
Messages In This Thread
One breath, it'll just break it - by Kiwi RIP - July 21, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Colt RIP - July 21, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Kiwi RIP - July 21, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Colt RIP - July 21, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Kiwi RIP - July 21, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Colt RIP - July 21, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Wraen - July 22, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Finley - July 22, 2019, 06:41 PM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Colt RIP - July 23, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Eljay - July 23, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: One breath, it'll just break it - by Wraen - July 23, 2019, 01:46 PM