Stone Circle The Question
120 Posts
Ooc —
marten's ears flicked as he listened. his mama seemed reassuring, but he caught the fault in her words. if he didn't know what he was doing, who's to stay i won't accidentally do the same thing? he asked her with a frown, his brow deepening as he searched his features. knowing that he'd made indra upset, or at least caught her off guard, the yearling shook his head. we don't have to talk about it, he told her gently, lips curving upwards in the softest of smiles, that's just... what's been bothering me lately, is all. i think pain is inevitable, and the world is always going to do cruel things, i just never want to be someones reason for suffering... like my dad is for you. 

his ears flicked and his shoulders rolled and his nose twitched as he thought about it a little further. it's weird being related to everyone at this place, he added, grin deepening, i think that's just what brought it about.

indra's umber gaze softened. was there anything in the world she loved as much as marten? he was so sweet, so pure -- and so not of her own it hurt any time she looked upon him and remembered his origins were of a less blackened place.

she pulled him close with a hug, ready to move on and yet, willing to be participant t that moment. it is inevitable, but we'll always have each other. she nudged him affectionately and smiled, breathing in the crisp scent of the wildwood and the comforting smell of loam and earth. home.
Messages In This Thread
The Question - by Marten - July 25, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: The Question - by Indra - July 27, 2019, 12:37 PM
RE: The Question - by Marten - July 27, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: The Question - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: The Question - by Marten - August 06, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: The Question - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: The Question - by Marten - August 16, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: The Question - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: The Question - by Marten - October 01, 2019, 08:22 AM