The Heartwood it wouldn't have been such a lie.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 

Liffey didn't usually wander so far from home. Her children were getting bigger by the minute, but they were still so small and so young in her eyes. She didn't like to leave them for so long. She was an alpha now with responsibilities for the pack as well that usually kept her homebound. But, there were three other alphas, and her children had their father. Plus she had learned at long last that excursions like these kept her head clear and heart happy. It balanced her to get out on her own and travel sometimes, so she made it a point to do so every now and again.

Still, the guilt followed her as she turned South from the Coast and made her way into the Wilderness. It was an exciting sort of guilt though--like she was a little kid getting away with breaking the rules. She smiled as she wandered through the Heartwood, memories flooding her of various moments in her life. She had come here when she was young and had first started adventuring beyond the borders. She had come here to spend time with Rannoch after they had first met.

After a while of wandering through the woods, she came to the Southern edge where the trees cleared away and the night sky opened up over her head. Deciding now was as good a time as any for some rest, Liffey dropped to her haunches and turned her nose skyward to spend some time on another of her favorite hobbies.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - August 15, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - August 16, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - August 27, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: it wouldn't have been such a lie. - by Hieronymous - September 07, 2019, 08:37 AM