Redhawk Caldera if he was something special, i wouldn't have this song.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her companion accepted the offer, bringing a smile to Liffey's face. With a gesture of her muzzle, Liffey began to trot down the gentle slopes towards the lake in the center of the Caldera. It was not too long a trip, but every step brought more waves of nostalgia rushing over her. Everywhere she looked was another piece of her childhood, another memory of growing up here with her family. And again, she was struck by how many of those memories were actually good.

None of those waves were quite like the one she felt as they approached the shoreline, which was by far the strongest of all. She took a moment to gaze out across the water before she lead them a little further down the shoreline where a large, flat rock stretched a few feet out into the water. It was here Liffey finally settled onto her haunches and turned to her companion, who I assume stuck with her the whole time.

"Here we are! On a clear night, calm night, you can see the stars in the sky and reflected in the lake," Liffey explained, turning her eyes down to see if that was the case tonight. There was a slight breeze that evening, but you could still see the stars reflecting somewhat in the ripples that cracked the water's surface. The sky itself though was plenty clear for what she had in mind, so it was of little consequence.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: if he was something special, i wouldn't have this song. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 08:55 AM