Seaside Moors taking all i want from you again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 

Liffey was weary as she headed back home. The detailed map of the land she kept in her mind told her she was close--only another handful of hours and she'd be curling up beside her kids and her mate to get a good night's sleep after the couple of days she'd spent away. But the hour was late, and she was tired to her bones.

The Blackthorn stood upon one of many hills that were scattered across the moor, considering her options. If she settled down for the night now and made the rest of the trip in the morning, she would still be home ahead of when she'd told the pack she would return. Not well ahead, but ahead enough that her kids would be pleased. Plus, the sound of the grasses bowing to the wind and the distant rumble of the ocean was quite the lullaby. Circumstances like these were rather hard to resist...

Smiling to herself, Liffey made her decision and turned her gaze to the sky to get her bearings from the stars. She would find a sheltered place to rest for the night, then it was on home in the morning.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:18 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 28, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 02, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 04, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 14, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 18, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 31, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 31, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:28 PM