Blackfeather Woods Praying to the label itself
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
That's fine! I'm sorry it's been a while <3
He grinned at her confirmation that the borders were now definitely safe with him around. It felt good knowing that.
She answered his question and he thought about it. It sounded like something he'd have to learn. No matter, he was a good learner. He grinned nodding. He could do it, he'd practice so hard. Plus if he got stuck he could ask his Mother for help, she was good at it. She's already taught him so much.

He looked around at her announcement they were done. Really! That wasn't even a long walk. The boy totally had this whole guardian job on lockdown. 
Tundra suggested a proper lesson tomorrow and he nodded eagerly, knowing already his Mother would let him.
Then her warning came, which somewhat puzzled him. He'd not been given boundaries before. He obviously listened but he wouldn't call them rules. 
But he trusted Tundra and liked her, so he agreed with a nod and: "Yes Tundra." Because he wanted her to stay nice to him. Warriors could be mean, he knew that because he was one and his sister had called him mean.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" He called, already bouncing away to let her get on with her very important pack work she undoubtedly had.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
Praying to the label itself - by Rowan - July 28, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Tundra - August 01, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Rowan - August 04, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Tundra - August 08, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Rowan - August 11, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Tundra - August 13, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Rowan - August 13, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Rowan - August 18, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Praying to the label itself - by Rowan - August 29, 2019, 02:01 PM