Hushed Willows If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you.
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
something about the way his siblings greet him is different, and he doesn't mean the bad kind of different; it's...nice. they smile at him but there's something more to their smiles, everyone smiles all the time but when they do it they just move their mouths in the appropriate way. when sundance and atwood do it like that it becomes a grand gesture, he's captivated and it draws him in like a moth to a flame. it's as if their smile doesn't just stop at their mouths; it becomes them, he doesn't know how or why they did it but he liked it; it made him feel warm. which was exactly what he'd failed to make the connection to; it was that warmth that his brother's radiated that made him feel so welcomed and whilst he didn't truly catch on to that, it wasn't lost on him either as he lets his own mouth lift into a smile- wondering did his whole body smile too or was he just moving his mouth. how did you know?

he lets himself drop the topic before he can spiral into it and lose the exit, focusing on leaning down to nudge his flowers under the roots of the nearest tree, hoping they'd still be there whenever he finished their little adventure. hopefully not too wilted either, but he personally found them just as pretty. it wasn't the same vibrancy as the flowers that danced and swayed in the wind but there was a different kind of prettiness to the subdued wilted petals that drooped from jaws that carried them so carefully. 

soft eyes lift once more as atwood offers his suggestion upon sundance's request. the pale boy frowns at this; the caves? but..."we're not supposed to go therehe informs pointedly but then stops to reconsider...they had never really been told why and he was certainly curious. "but yea...yea i want tohe straightens now, light on his paws with a budding eagerness as his tail sways eagerly at his haunches; awaiting sundance's confirmation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. - by Reif - August 13, 2019, 11:15 AM