Swiftcurrent Creek something has to shift
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Her ears didn't miss the raspy laugh her new teacher gave at her clumsiness and she almost considered shaking off and spraying him and decided against it, instead tossing a half hearted glare his way as she finally scrambled to shore and away a few feet before shaking the excess water off as he gave his name. It was a curious one, she had never heard of a panther then again she had never heard of a Lainie either and figured he had a made up type of name like she did. He announced the first lesson and she snorted, sticking her tongue out in mock anger at him before sucking it back in and grinning "Haha. Funny...then again, guess I am clumsy" she said reluctantly admitting it was actually something she should take seriously. She shifted and wondered if they could start now, heart racing at the idea of getting right into the good stuff but she figured since he was an adult he'd have something else to do. "Whenever you wanna start just call for me or come find me. I guess I'll go um...do somethin else" she said and wagged her tail, studying him a little longer and unless he had something else to say, she would turn and walk off to go bother someone else.
Messages In This Thread
something has to shift - by RIP Wintersbane - July 31, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: something has to shift - by Lainie - July 31, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: something has to shift - by RIP Wintersbane - August 03, 2019, 03:34 AM
RE: something has to shift - by Lainie - August 03, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: something has to shift - by RIP Wintersbane - August 03, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: something has to shift - by Lainie - August 03, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: something has to shift - by RIP Wintersbane - August 04, 2019, 04:07 AM
RE: something has to shift - by Lainie - August 04, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: something has to shift - by RIP Wintersbane - August 09, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: something has to shift - by Lainie - August 11, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: something has to shift - by RIP Wintersbane - August 12, 2019, 04:37 AM