Stone Circle To you I’m probably a light sadness
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When she came she brought silence, not a single sound to greet him by. His ears slid back, stuck to his crown like glue, his own weariness unmasked. He could hear the steady thumping of his heart, as deafening as it was, all other sounds of the world around them drowned out. You see, Alexander had not planned out what was supposed to come next. What should he say? What should he do? He couldn’t answer his own questions, not when his being there was derived from an impulse—for as much as he sought to belong, it was from a moment of absent mind that his being there was bred. Per usual, he had not thought about her or Laurel, what either of them might want, or if either would even give him the time of day. But despite everything, despite all that he had done or didn’t do…

There she was.

He lowered his head and averted his gaze, struggling to formulate even just one word. There was so much that he still wanted to say but he didn’t think now was the time; to unleash his own personal hell without warning seemed selfish, to say the least. But… “Indra, we need to talk.” And no sooner did he speak did his sister then appear, closing the distance with ease and carrying herself closer yet.

“I never told you I was coming,” he told her, yet his eyes were still trained on Indra and pleading silently. He didn’t want to look away, believing that doing so might result in her disappearing but, eventually, he had to; Valette wanted to speak and he could nor ignore her, just as he could not speak his ugly truth with her being there. So he did what he had to and turned to look at her, answering with, “I’m not.” The question stood as to whether or not he had ever been well, honestly. “But I’m trying to get there,” he ended. Trying—but not necessarily succeeding.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 03, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 08, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 26, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 03, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 04, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Greyback - September 10, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 18, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 23, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:49 PM