Stone Circle To you I’m probably a light sadness
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
By being there, he knew things could go wrong and they could go wrong quickly. But everything? All at once? That he had neither expected nor planned for, and it left him struggling to decide what he should next do. Laurel would not come closer and Indra would not speak to him beyond instructing him on what to do—but that had been his intention all along, to try and make things right. To expose and explain himself, let them hear his side to things. But Desna just wasn’t willing to let that happen. And perhaps she didn’t even realise exactly what it was that she was doing, that she was hindering his ability to speak freely; he couldn’t blame her for being unaware but, in the back of his head, a tiny voice insisted that he should. She would not leave so that he could speak to Indra, she would not even move away. All she did was suggest that an apology be issued—but didn’t she know just how many times he’d apologised already? Why didn’t she know?

Alexander’s expression steeled and his body stiffened. She didn’t know—she didn’t know anything and he wasn’t about to enlighten her. “I did,” was his reply. “I apologised to Indra already. I apologised to her for everything.” For everything that he had done, knowingly and unknowingly. But he hadn’t apologised to the one person that he knew he should, the one that he had hurt the most. Would she even allow him to? He looked past the both of them—his gaze lingered on Indra for a second longer than on his sister, a pleading look briefly flickering across his face—and towards Laurel, expression softening. “If you won’t let me talk to Indra, let me talk to her,” he said next, gaze never leaving the mother of his children. There was a moment where he nearly sprung forward to close the distance between them but he resisted the urge—for the time being. What good would it do, after all, when Desna would still be there to stop him.

Why was nothing ever easy?
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 03, 2019, 01:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 03, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 08, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 16, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 20, 2019, 02:06 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - August 22, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - August 25, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - August 26, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 01, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 01, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 03, 2019, 03:13 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 04, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 10, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Greyback - September 10, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Xan - September 18, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Laurel - September 23, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: To you I’m probably a light sadness - by Indra - September 28, 2019, 07:49 PM