Wapun Meadow i must become a lion hearted girl
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She hadn't grown past it like her sister had, instead she had simply learned to distract herself from the surges of panic that would strike at random times. When the thought snuck into her mind that she was alone and nobody had even tried to come see if she was okay, she would begin to focus on the scents around her. It developed her nose quite well and soon she could pick apart almost every scent in the territory. Unfortunately when nothing smelled new it stopped distracting her and instead she turned to the smaller creatures that scurried around their territory. She learned how to be still and stand in the direction the breeze blew to. She learned that these creatures were fast and could go up trees and that particular day she realised they tasted good too when she managed to catch one. 

Her belly was satisfied but her mind was not and for that reason she was glad Polaris had showed up and accepted the invitation she had offered before her sister freaked out and left her alone like the rest of the family. Part of her was confused as to why all of a sudden the offer sounded good to her sister and wanted to ask why she sought her out now  but the other part was simply glad that Polaris wasn't hiding from her forever. Choosing to focus on the happiness instead of the lingering hurt, she made her way toward the meadow breathing in deeply the scent of wildflowers that was heavy on the breeze.  When she spotted her sister her tail began to wag as she slowly approached, ears going back against her head as she offered her sister a nervous smile "What's going on, Po?" She asked sitting down.
Messages In This Thread
i must become a lion hearted girl - by RIP Polaris - August 08, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by Lainie - August 08, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by RIP Polaris - August 09, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by Lainie - August 11, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by RIP Polaris - August 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by Lainie - August 23, 2019, 10:34 AM