Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(October 30, 2019, 09:08 AM)Arcturus Wrote: wise words parted from moriko’s lips. arcturus drank with a disciple’s thirst — if he was to be warrior-guardian, to be sentinel to his home, he would do well to absorb all moriko taught here.

what was your family like? arcturus suddenly blurted, having been prompted to do so by her mention of wolves surpassing the abilities of their family. he hoped in a small way someday he’d surpass charon — and make him proud to be the bearer of his legacy.

He tongue slithered through her mouth slowly, a moment of sadness as she remembered the before she began to speak fondly of them.

"My mother was very wise, and took care of me and my siblings well..she protected us with her life. She was also the one who told me about the world, and how things are not as clear and direct as they seem."

She tilted her head with a small smile. "She was quite in love, not only with my father,but with us, and would whisper things and tell stories to us even before we could open our eyes. My fondest memory, vision or no vision was the feeling of her warmth. It was not only safety, it was home, and when I was there against her, I could feel the love and support radiating from her. I could feel the essence of my family.."

She blushed a bit, since it sounded rather mushy, but smiled bigger at her remark. "I miss them greatly"
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Moriko - November 10, 2019, 01:50 PM