Whitefish River Anything you feel, put it all on me
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Since she had stayed up late the night before trying to enjoy the stars thanks to a very clear-sky night, young Syrma was a little slow to get going this afternoon. But, in a boundless puppy way, a little momentum could do a lot of good once in place. Although a good bit later than her brother, she came trotting out into the peaceful afternoon after her mother's call and invitation.

By the time she had made her own way, others had gathered too and some were more familiar than others. Still, none of it came as a cause for her concern, so she kept her trot right up until she reached Speedy's side with a small yap, then a pounce on her nearest appendage that followed with a puppyish nip if she could.

However the twin didn't commit much to the harassment regardless of if she was shooed, and as soon as her small greeting was said and done, her attention was drifting off to the next matter. This time it proved to be Emrik thanks to him being nearest who she pranced over to see if he had anything worth being interested in while the rest of the pack arrived and mingled a bit.
Messages In This Thread
Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Emrik - August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Ira - August 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Syrma - August 18, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Spica - August 20, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 20, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:26 AM