Swiftcurrent Creek prepare yourself, you know it's a must
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The alpha tracked the herd often, learning their routines and keeping an eye out for any opportunities. He had been returning from a patrol when the breeze brought the scent of deer coming from deeper in the territory than normal. Curious, he had begun to head in that direction when he heard Dawn's call and quickened his pace in response.

He arrived shortly after his daughter, and he slowed and paused at her side, nuzzling her in geeting. You can watch, but stay here where it's safe, Kavik instructed. He was, unfortunately, oblivious to her confused feelings on the subject of hunting and assumed she would want to start participating soon.

He moved from his daughter's side to go stand with the group. He scanned the herd, noticing the injured doe right away; that must be why they had strayed from their normal routine. His gaze fell on Dawn, and he dipped his head, stating: I can cut around and wait. He was large enough and skilled enough at hunting to be able to handle the situation, although a partner or two would make things easier. I will likely need a partner, though he added, surveying their surroundings. He knew Rosalie would most likely be abstaining from the hunt, as he suspected she was, as usual, tucked away with his youngest pups. She didn't leave the den very often—something that had started to worry him a little. But, their family had been through quite a lot, and he couldn't exactly blame her.

One or two more packmates would make this a smoother hunt, so he waited, hoping more would show up.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 03:10 AM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Sherigrim - August 13, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by RIP Kavik - August 13, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Aditya - August 14, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: prepare yourself, you know it's a must - by Dawn - August 23, 2019, 03:41 AM