Blackfeather Woods oh, hi mark!
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
let me know if you don't want me hopping in and i can delete!

it was just by pure chance that she happened to come across maegi and some random pup, she'd simply been wandering the borders when coming across the two and probably wouldn't have even given the pup a second glance; writing him off as one of the many youngsters to now inhabit their woods that she'd yet to really meet. but she came into earshot just to hear maegi's asking him was he a melonii and upon focusing on him realised that he didn't even smell of the woods. there's a weary edge to the nona's voice too that has her stepping forward with furrowed brows and a narrowed gaze. by melonii did she mean just family or...?

she stops only when she's right by them- eyes sharp as they gaze down on the dark boy before shifting questioningly to maegi. "who is...actually more importantly who's pup is this?her look shifts back to him, maybe a little hard considering his age but her lack of experience with pups had her treating them with little difference to if this were a full grown adult standing before them.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - August 11, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Venamis - August 16, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - August 16, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Tundra - August 16, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Venamis - August 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - August 31, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Tundra - September 10, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Venamis - September 12, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:40 PM