Blackfeather Woods oh, hi mark!
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the fucking cheek. hackles raise despite being caught between wanting to rip his little head off and laughing at the language to leave his dark jaws. she steps closer and crouches so that she's face to face with the boy, eyes of darkness meeting his silvery orbs. her voice slips forth in cold tones "i think it was quite clear that my problem was you, you little brat and at least you've gone ahead and proved to me that i had reason to think you were a problem.she straightens once more before adding; "and if you speak to me like that again i'll chase you off these lands myselfher tone didn't raise once, simply maintained a cold hardness but it was quite apparent that it was not an empty threat. maegi went on to chide him in perhaps a more mature fashion but maturity had never been tundra's strong suit, likely because she'd never really been in a position of experiencing it before coming across the teekons.

as she lets the nona say what needed to be said, she couldn't help but feel slightly amused and maybe even a bit impressed by his sharp wit but not a chance was she going to let him know that, that kind of attitude could get dangerous if let run riot. her gaze flicks back to the woman as she addresses her and a snort slips free as she mentions who's pup he is. "clearlyis all she mutters to that but there's a slight concern flickering away now, what the hell was maegi doing with damien's kid? her brows raised once maegi unknowingly answered her question and she glanced back to the boy for a moment longer. "what's wrong with your home huh? why come here?there, she addressed him wholly now although really half expected to just get some snarky response. looking back to maegi she just mutters; "in the mere minutes i've known him i've found out he's damien's child and he called me a bitch, he hasn't shown one good quality to not be thrown out right nowmaybe a bit unfair and perhaps she didn't really mean it, but harsh enviroments bred harsh characters and it appeared tundra was no exception. she'd watched countless pups slain and turned away and whilst she'd never resort to killing the youth, she wasn't above turning them away much like one would to an adult due to nothing more than it simply being what she was used to.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - August 11, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Venamis - August 16, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - August 16, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Tundra - August 16, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Venamis - August 30, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - August 31, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Tundra - September 10, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Venamis - September 12, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: oh, hi mark! - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 09:40 PM