Whitefish River Anywhere as long as you're there with me
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Private 

Now that Speedy’s brood had been officially introduced, Emrik tended to spend more time lounging around the entrance of her den. Trying to coax the youngsters out into the big wide world with him as a worthy protector and shield. He couldn’t deny how enthralled he had been with the whole experience, but he was happy that @Speedy had wanted him around. It was nice to be so close to his best friend again, he had missed her. A now seeing how naturally she took to motherhood he didn’t try and deny the resurfacing feelings that had always lingered since she left. No Emrik had always been head over heels in love with Speedy.

They sun peaked through a few clouds that had accumulated in the sky, and the man soaked up as much sun as he could. Summer was his favorite season, but he knew it would be over much to quickly for his liking. He safely stored this instant away as a special moment, you never knew where life could take you and sometimes you had to savor the quiet moments in life.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 13, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 13, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 29, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 11:25 AM