Firefly Glen Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Mercenaries - not just at my command, but hired by others to do their dirty work for a price. He explained. They weren't quite mindless killers - although others may argue the opposite. Vengeance himself adored to kill without justification, just for the fun of it all, for the rush and thrill; but that didn't mean he expected the same of the pack. What he expected was for them to set aside their morality and work for a reward, something other than just the thrill of it. To gain recognition and power among other things. 

But as she continued, the laughed. Wholeheartedly, loudly, booming so in an honest roar of amusement. Yellowing fangs flashing as he let out the bellowing, thunderous laughter. Permit? I am not your subordinate, I will do as I please. If you wish to hire me, he corrected her, assuring that he would work if she asked You must offer an equal payment to make it worth my time. Though they were still a small group, he would be damned to allow any leader of a pack to think that they will bend to their every whim. Just because they were new and small in numbers, that they weren't going to go down without a fight and that picking against them would only end in tragedy on both ends.
Messages In This Thread
Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 14, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 15, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Feeling eternal, this pain is an illusion - by Hydra - August 16, 2019, 11:43 AM