Stone Circle And they'd find us in a week
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Well, at least they were a friendly bunch. Rather sensitive when it came to trespassing, but most packs were. Absolutely m'lady. He said with a nod, pleased that the deal was still on the table even with the matriarch was taken into the equation. 

I can do many things, I prefer storytelling, singing, you know, entertaining - He began, rather lightly with a bubbly tone, obviously a little excited to start entertaining for a crowd of more than one in the loner lands. But I can fight as well if necessary. You see, I can't feel anything, that includes pain. I can fight, and fight, until my body just simply won't obey anymore. I would rather not, but it was my misdeeds that placed me in this situation. I may as well offer all I can.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - August 27, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2019, 06:39 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - August 28, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 07, 2019, 08:42 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 11, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 12, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by Hieronymous - September 18, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: And they'd find us in a week - by RIP Valette - September 20, 2019, 08:55 AM