Horizon Ridge You walk around this town like it’s holy land,
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I'm down for rolls! We can get a small chat going somewhere so we can get all organized if it makes it easier!! For now, I'm gonna roll 0-10 for damage and have a health bar of 20. I'll edit it if we decide on something else! My posts will mirror my rolls.

Health: 11/20 - critical hit from Opalia!

Everything was a blur. Although he could not be certain as to why he would get himself involved in such a cluster fight for someone he didn't care all that much for, not a packmate, not a lover, nobody really other than the possibility of an ally - and that last reason was good enough for him to continue his assault on Raleska's attacker.

He didn't know who started and who ended. At his rear, pain pierced through his body as someone ripped into him from behind - but still, he focused on the grey male who was on top of Raleska. That was his target for now, and he continued to attack and try to pry him off of the woman. Tearing into him, shoulder, thigh, whatever he could get his teeth on and tug, pull and rip until Vengeance himself loses consciousness from blood loss (damn you critical hit, that hurt Opalia!) or for the assailant who started this whole thing to back down...

With Raleska finally fighting back, and Vengeance himself on the backside of the male, he was hopeful that the grey one would be torn away from his target for them to all take a step back and assess the situation... or for him to at least think of what to do next. 

For now, he was sandwiched between a rock and a hard place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You walk around this town like it’s holy land, - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:23 PM