Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
It would be far too convenient if they could simply rest peacefully here, then leave at their own convenience when the time was right. She hated that every thought here had to be even slightly overshadowed by anything to do with Rusalka. It wasn't fair, and as the moons went on, she was certain that this fact was never going to change. Even aching thanks to their retaliations against the Drakru shit-stirring, she could still stand by this belief--even in accepting what she had to.

As for the worth in what she had seen down the coast, she wanted to have more to give but what she did have was knowledge at best. She paused her own grooming and watched her brother carefully as she shared. Not really, though the hunts stayed good and I liked the places.. Saw a couple of strangers, but no packs. Only a few places with more wolf traffic than others at best... she sighed frankly. Not as far as I went anyway, because who knew what still lay beyond that. I guess I liked being near the ocean most of all. she huffed, and set her head down on her forelegs to relieve some of the tension in her neck. What was inland like on your way? the yearling asked.
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM