Stone Circle Every story has its scars
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although Kove was not sure whether or not the children would have greater respect for his lessons, he was still glad that he would be able to offer some. He was still getting used to being a grandfather and tried to recall whether or not he had acted any differently towards his grandparents, only to realise that the situations were not exactly the same; his grandparents had essentially become his parental figures following the passing of his parents, so his respect for them was not exactly something to be compared to. Would her children be more mindful of his lessons, simply because he was grandfather instead of father? He supposed he would find out.

When called old and told to enjoy it, he chuckled. “I will enjoy it by helping my grandchildren learn,” he decided. “No point in living this long if I can’t share what I’ve learned with them.” Wasn’t that the point of living beyond childhood, to experience more and then pass that knowledge to the generations that follow? He wished to be able to do that, to teach them as much as he knew, until he could not any longer.

She went on to explain who had visited then, the answering surprising. “Xan was here?” he asked, attentive. Why had he not called for him? Then again, did he even know he was there? The elder couldn’t recall. He wondered why he had come but wondered more about the state of his mind. “How so?” the man asked, brows knitted together. So much had happened with his son, much of which he knew nothing about because he was never told, but to hear that he was unwell now… what had finally pushed him beyond the point of return?
Messages In This Thread
Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:18 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - September 03, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - September 03, 2019, 06:05 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - October 11, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - October 25, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - October 28, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - November 20, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - November 27, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by Kove - December 05, 2019, 12:31 AM
RE: Every story has its scars - by RIP Valette - December 07, 2019, 05:29 AM