Swiftcurrent Creek Fight it, take the pain, ignite it
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Kavik was worried. Sheri was too, looking at the situation. He was no hunter, they needed big game. There were many hungry mouths to keep fed and warm...he could look after them well enough and surely he can try to hunt. 
He'd have to. Find his strengths and use them to feed them.

"Everyone feels it on the verge of winter. But I know that it's going to be bad this year." Sheri had hope and faith in Swiftcurrent. They had to work together. There was no question about it.
""I will ensure we all survive it." There wasn't much the man could do about starvation, but he could keep hunger pangs from himself and the youths can eat most of his share. He only needed enough to function...he had enough fur and bulk.

They needed hunters.
"I will try and find someone to help with our hunts, unless we could ask favours from allies?" It was common for packs to unite to hunt in winter months. They would survive.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Fight it, take the pain, ignite it - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Fight it, take the pain, ignite it - by Sherigrim - September 04, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Fight it, take the pain, ignite it - by RIP Kavik - September 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Fight it, take the pain, ignite it - by Sherigrim - September 20, 2019, 02:42 PM